Criminal charges are a serious matter. You need a dedicated and experienced attorney to guide you through the criminal proceedings and to represent you. Whether you are facing a felony or misdemeanor, your livelihood and freedom may depend on the representation you choose. Attorney Ramon A. Moore has the experience and skill to defend you against criminal charges with more than a decade of experience as a prosecutor having handled every type of criminal case including first degree murder, attempt first degree murder, sexual assault, weapons offenses, narcotics, and more. Let my experience, honesty and hard work fight for you.
- 11 years as prosecutor with the Cook County State’s Attorney’s Office
- Wrote over 25 appellate briefs and argued in appellate court
- Wrote and argued People v. Gorosteata, which is a published opinion concerning search and seizure law
- Tried over 60 felony and misdemeanor jury trials and over 200 felony and misdemeanor bench trials
- 40 Felony juries/ 20 Misdemeanor juries
- Felony juries include: First Degree Murder, Attempt First Degree Murder, Aggravated Battery, Weapons offenses, narcotics, Sexual Assault.
- -Misdemeanor juries include: DUI, Driving on Suspended, resisting arrest. Battery.
- Argued countless motions to suppress
- Handled traffic matters
- Trial Supervisor in the Felony Review Unit where I supervised team of ASAs in approving felony charges within the entire county. Interviewed persons in custody. Became very familiar with the policy and training of Chicago Police Department and various police departments throughout the county
- Branch 66, handled indictments for first degree murder and sex cases; examined witnesses before the Grand Jury
- Prepared and argued over 300 bond hearings
- Civil Rights Litigation
- Federal Criminal Defense
- Felonies and Misdemeanors
- Narcotics and Drugs
- Sex Crimes (including sexual assault)
- Weapon Charges
- White Collar Crimes